Administrators and Board: Business
MAYSA Clubs Best Practices Recommendations
- MAYSA's compilation, taken from various sources.
Top 10 Tips for Non-Profits
Free Complete Toolkit for Boards
Basic Sample of Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- Helpful hints for writing Board minutes
Charitable Law, A Guide for Board Members
- Fiduciary dutees of trustees and directors of charitable organizations
WYSA 2009-2010 Insurance Program Summary
- WYSA's insurance program covers all registered members and players of teams and leagues. The details are provided here.
Administrators and Board: Player Development
Enhancing & Optimizing the U9 and U10 Experience within MAYSA
- MAYSA's new program for reducing travel, and putting young players first, at the U9-10 age groups throughout the district.
US Youth Soccer Player Development Model
- US Youth Soccer's curriculum for clubs from the Under-6 to Under-19 age groups. The curriculum is designed to serve as a standard to guide clubs how to effectively train athletes of all levels and abilities.
How do we measure success?
- US Youth Soccer's overview of player development, asks 'How do we measure the development of the player?'
Guiding principles for your club.
MAYSA Player Development Curriculum
- MAYSA's one page guide for the development of youth players, technically, tactically, physically & mentally
– across the age levels. An overview based on a variety of resources, this is useful information for administrators, coaches, and parents.
Administrators and Board: Grant Opportunities
US Youth Soccer Grants Program
- US Youth Soccer's program offers grants in the form of soccer equipment from US Youth Soccer's official equipment supplier,
adidas. A new program this fall offers grants to help recreation programs in need of assistance to maintain and grow.
Sunbelt 'Free Kicks' Contest
- US Youth Soccer partners with Sunbelt, maker of healthy snacks, to offer easy ways to earn money for your club.
Administrators and Board: Parent Education
Attitudes are Contagious
- Attitudes are Contagious, Parts I and II - are now viewable on Youtube. These excellent videos were produced by Massachusetts Youth Soccer.
Positive Parenting for Youth Soccer videos
- Positive Parenting Videos Parts I, II, and III are available for embedding and viewing on your club website (see below) from this US Youth Soccer resource.
Administrators and Board: General Information
*New* Club Marketing Materials
- WYSA offers customizable marketing materials, at a discount for clubs.
US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations (downloadable)
- US Youth Soccer's Adidas' workshop presentations include topics for Administrators, like 'Tax Updates for Non-profits' and 'By-laws
and Policies'. Coaching, Health, Parent resources as well.
Club Resource Library (downloadable)
- US Youth Soccer Region 2's library of usable documents for Clubs, Leagues and Associations for set up and operation.
WYSA Newsletters for Administrators, Coaches, more (downloadable)
- Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association's two newsletters, 'Wisconsin Soccer Post' and 'The Pitch' offer articles of interest to 'anyone
with an interest in youth soccer'. 'The Pitch' is new this year, with an emphasis on Coach Education.