Classic and State games are located on the Game Officials web site.

If you have an interest in picking up an assignment(s) and do not have access to the Game Officials system, please contact Linda Huttenhoff.

Rec games are assigned by licensed referee assignors that work with MAYSA clubs. Click here for the list of MAYSA clubs and Assignors with contact information.


    All Tournament RFAs (request for assignments) are now posted on the MASRU website ( MASRU )

    If you have never filled out a W9 form for working a MAYSA/Reddan tournament: one must be on file before checks are sent. Here is the link: (W9 Form) to the form. Please bring it to the tournament filled out and signed to make sure your check is mailed in the first week after the tournament.

    For any information or questions contact Linda Huttenhoff