Services, Clinics & Hospitals, Health & Wellness, more!
1) Return to Play Protocols for Spring 2021 -- Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association has shared this useful information. Much of it is similar to Fall 2020 guidelines and there are some points of emphasis for MAYSA:
Staying safe and smart will help us get through the season with our health while also avoiding disruptions.
1) While MAYSA strongly encourages the continued use of face-coverings/masks, they are no longer required for outdoor activities (exceptions noted below). MAYSA, in collaboration with its affiliate clubs, reviewed and discussed this change to the Order and wish to make the following points of emphasis:
2) Physical distancing and number of spectators -- A minimum of 6-foot distancing is still required between those not from the same household under the updated Order. And while there is no specific limit to the number of spectators, MAYSA implores all families to discourage anyone not from your immediate family or home from attending a match or practice unless they have a necessary role in transportation for the player participant. Carpooling should also be avoided or minimized.
Due to Covid-19, the past year has obviously been frustrating and challenging on many levels. Hopefully, we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. The importance of navigating to safe harbor collectively is paramount so that we can avoid postponement of games & practices and keep everyone safe & healthy.
DICK’s Sporting Goods will be hosting a second 20% off shop event for all MAYSA athletes, followers, and supporters.
Former MLS superstar Taylor Twellman knows about Concussions - Do You? There's a law in WI that affects YOU. Read more about CONCUSSIONS.
1. Enter Pin # (9030)
2. Enter the game # (from schedule)
3. Check that the correct game is displayed, then confirm by saying
4. Enter the score for each team, then confirm.
Every age group should report scores, to assist with aligning teams in the most competitive division appropriate for them. Some scores/standings may not be published online.
All events, tournaments, games and other activities sponsored by MAYSA and hosted at Reddan Soccer Park rely heavily on the “Spirit of the Game”.
What is the Spirit of the Game?
The Spirit of the Game is an emphasis on sportsmanship, fun, respect-for-all and quality of play over winning, rivalries or trophies. Highly competitive play is encouraged but never at the expense of mutual respect among competitors, adherence to the rules and the basic enjoyment of participating.
Spectating is more fun when you
Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi